Tuesday, May 12, 2009

All Time High

So, I weighed myself the other day and was 180 lbs. An all time high. It's rediculous. I don't fit into my pants very well anymore. I've added at least 2 inches around my waist. And I'm not one to buy clothes for myself when all my clothes are in relatively good order, so...
So, I'm determined to start again. As of yesterday, May 11, I am pursuing the P90X program...again. Every morning I awake at 6:00 am and work out until Jonah wakes ups. I will watch him (in his play thing) until my routine is almost finished, I'll warn Katie that I'm almost done and then when I am done, together, we'll all go for a morning walk.
The last two days have been great and as of this morning I am down to 175. I know, water weight. Well, anyway, it's better than 180.

No comments: